Field of application
- Top coat for corrosion protection coating, special for outdoor application with roll and brush.
- Low aromatic content
- Good weather resistance
- High surface hardness
- Fast drying
- Recoatable with itself
- Applicable as a topcoat on any solvent resistant primers
RAL 3001, RAL 9003.
Other colours upon request.
-20 up to 120 (short-term up to 150) °C
Satin glossy, appr. 35 U in 80° angle
Potential dry film thickness in one working process
50 up to 70 µm
- The specifications are based on standard atmospheric conditions 23/50, DIN 50014.
- Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity will prolong drying and hardening.
(See Security Data Sheet)
Appr. 418 g/l
Appr. 5 % by weight
- In dry, cool rooms, if possible frost-proof
- Ensure good ventilation
- 6 month from date of delivery when in unopened original containers in cool and dry conditions
- Stirr homogeneous, preferably with mechanical stirrer
Compressed air spraying
- Application is not possible
- Conductance of the material: 450 kΩ
- Can not be applied as delivered
- Roller and brush application is possible in the quality as delivered
- Rinse immediately with KH-Verdünnung
- Residues are dissolvable with Derozink-Verdünnung
Preparation of support
- Clean primer of the coating system
- During coating and drying the humidity should be min. 10 % / max. 85 %
- During coating and drying the environmental temperature should be min. 5°C / max. 30°C
- Object temperature at least 3° C above dew point.
Example for a system
- Primer coat: Derogrund EPE EG thix
- Finish coat: Derilux RSA